We Offer Special Discounts for
- Do take each medication exactly as it has been prescribed.
- Do make sure that all your doctors know about all your medications.
- Do let your doctors know about any other over-the-counter medications, vitamins and supplements, or herbs that you use.
- Do try to use the same pharmacy to fill all your prescriptions, so that they can help you keep track of everything you're taking.
- Do keep medications out of the reach of children.
- Don't change your medication dose or schedule without talking with your doctor.
- Don’t use medication prescribed for someone else.
- Don’t crush or break pills unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
- Don’t use medication that has passed its expiration date.
- Don’t store your medications in locations that are either too hot or too cold.
Walk in or call us at (044) 4350 2252 / +91 9176470932